Our mission here at Heads Up Health is to empower you with the data you need to transform your health. An important part of this mission is helping you get all of your medical records organized and accessible at your fingertips.
There are three primary methods for integrating medical data into your profile. Please see the video for a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Electronic Data Connection
- Do you already have access to an online patient portal through your doctor's office? Then you've already done most of the work.
- Heads Up Health supports connections with thousands of doctor's offices and medical facilities. You can connect and visualize your data right in your Heads Up Profile.
- Do you have more than one online portal that you access regularly? Connect as many as you'd like for a quick and easy way to get all of your information in one place.
2. Manual Data Entry
- If your doctor or medical facility is not yet supported for an electronic connection, you can also input your data manually.
- This is a great option if you prefer some flexibility and only have a few data points to track (such as cholesterol screenings or your hemoglobin A1c).
3. Concierge Service
- Can't find your doctor on the list of supported facilities to connect? Do you have paper documents or other computer files that you want to enter and don't have the time to manually enter these yourself? The Concierge Service is a way to conveniently and securely add health data to your profile.
- Just upload your files to the Concierge Service Folder on the "File" page and for a small fee, we will input the data on your behalf. (The fee is based on the amount of data in the request, and we will always provide an estimate prior to getting started).
- You can check out this page for more information, or if you want to get started, just upload your files and we will be in touch!