Once you connect to a new medical facility, it may take up to 24 - 48 hours for all of your data to sync to your profile. If it has been longer than that, then you are in the right place. Please follow these steps as they walk you through some of the more common reasons data doesn't sync.
Check the Portal for Data:
- Navigate to the website for the medical facility that is not syncing.
- Log in as you normally would (make note of the username/password that you used for a later step).
- Once logged in successfully, confirm that you can view the data there. If it lists the data as "pending" or "preliminary" status, this data will not sync with Heads Up Health yet. Only when it reaches a finalized state will it be eligible to sync in the system.
Accept Privacy Notices:
- It's not uncommon for a medical facility to require that you accept additional permissions once you create a connection to Heads Up Health.
- Check your messages or notifications sections to see if anything is pending and complete it per their instructions.
Confirm Login Credentials:
- Head back to your Heads Up Health profile and find the medical facility that you are having issues with.
- Disconnect this facility from your profile (this will temporarily remove any data that has synced so far, but will not affect the data in the portal itself).
- Reconnect using the same username/password you just used in the first step.
- Your data may take an additional 24-48 hours to sync as usual.
Still Having Trouble?
If these steps do not resolve your issue, please contact Dr. Josh, our Medical Records Director, and he will go over some additional troubleshooting steps with you. Please be sure to provide any dates (if known) that you would expect to see data, which will help expedite the process.