Our mission here at Heads Up is to empower you with the data you need to transform your health. An important part of this mission is helping you get all of your medical records organized and accessible to your fingertips.
There are three primary methods for integrating medical data into your profile.
Note: At this time, all three of these steps can only be completed using the Web Application platform of Heads Up Health.
1. Electronic Data Connection
- Do you already have access to an online patient portal through your doctor's office? Then you've already done most of the work.
- Heads Up Health supports connections with thousands of doctor's offices and medical facilities. You can connect and visualize your data right in your Heads Up Profile.
- Do you have more than one online portal that you access regularly? Connect as many as you'd like for a quick and easy way to get all of your information in one place.
A. On the right side of the top navigation menu press Connect Data > Medical Records. This will open a pop up that allows you to select your facility type.
B. You will then select either Pharmacy, Doctor, Hospital/Clinic, Lab, or ANY. If you are unsure what type your facility is, you can select ANY:
C. Search for your facility, in this case I have searched for Quest Diagnostics.
D. Connect to your facility using the Username and Password you would use to log into your particular facilities portal. If you have don't have login credentials, you should be able to register on their homepage.
Once connected we will electronically sync all of your medical records which can review using the Lab Results page. Note is can take up to 72 hours for the sync to complete, depending on the facility. Please check back every so often until all the data populates.
2. Manual Data Entry
- If there is not yet support for an electronic connection for your doctor or medical facility, you can also input your data manually.
- This is a great option if you prefer some flexibility and only have a few data points to track (such as cholesterol screenings or your hemoglobin A1c).
A. Just head over to the Lab Results page and press Add Biomarkers.
Note: In this example we will add Hemoglobin A1C. You can add multiple biomarkers at one time. Just repeat the process listed below for however many biomarkers you'd like to record. Tests like DEXA have the Select All options to make adding all the entry fields quicker.
B. Set the Data, Time, Location and whether you had fasted for the draw:
C. Find your Biomarker. You can click the arrows to expand the menu fields to find your desired Biomarkers or you can use the search feature.
D. Removing Biomarkers from your entry and adding notes to entries:
E. Edit Biomarker entries. To edit entries, click the pencil icon to the right of the test result date and repeat the processes from C and D, whichever may apply to your Edit.
3. Concierge Service
- Can't find your doctor on the list of supported facilities to connect? Do you have paper documents or other computer files that you want to enter and don't have the time to enter these manually yourself? The Concierge Service is a way to conveniently and securely add health data to your profile.
- Just upload your files to the Concierge Service Folder on the "File" page and for a small fee, we will input the data on your behalf. (We base the fee on the amount of data in the request, and we will always provide an estimate prior to getting started).
- You can check out this page for more information, or if you want to get started, just upload your files and we will be in touch!
Reviewing Your Data
Once all of your data has successfully synced, you can review your records on the Lab Results page.
We have stored all of your Medical Records in an easy-to-read table with each test populating its own column organized by date in descending order from left to right:
The Filter feature allows you to isolate particular categories of readings to make it even easier to find what you're looking for:
Exporting Your Data
You can export your data using the Export CSV download button found on the Lab Results page. You can filter which types of data you'd exported by using the Filter feature shown above:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please hit us up!